MNN. July 21, 2014. When we screamed and cried while 150 million of us were massacred, no country stood up for us. Were they all in on it? To stop us from bringing the Great Peace to the world; chemicals, diseases, weapons of mass destruction, starvation, every means was used to exterminate us. Genocide is genocide, then and now.
A “Smoke Dancing” Iroquois woman!
In February 2003 the Mohawk Women of Kahnawake told the world about women’s power to maintain peace:
Moccasin Makers and War Breakers: A call to action by the women of the world. We have the power to stop the war!” Before the men can go to war, the women must make their moccasins.”
Women of the world can be moccasin makers and war breakers!
The corporatists need constant war, murder and death to exist. They are trying to annihilate the natural sovereigns of the land, especially those who strive to stop war and genocide. The corporate control grid of 51% dictating to the other 49% is in contrast to the 100% consensus on all issues, must be maintained or the war will be over and the corporations will go broke.
Canada is a military corporation. The British royalty planned the creation of Israel in Palestine in 1917 [Balfour Declaration]. We Indigenous are naturally connected to our part of the earth magnetically and electrically. Those who are not easily violate the natural laws of our Mother. Every child in Gaza is crying. Who hears them? The Mohawk women of Kahnawake do! We do not sit on lawn chairs and cheer as the military murder the children, as though it’s a game at the ball park.
Dekanawida came to put an end to war. He said, “Love a stranger like a friend, and love a friend like family”.
The Palestinians are being genocided by Israel for defending themselves on their own inherent land. We Ongwehonwe are seeing how the perpetrators committed genocide on us. Iran is standing up for Palestinians, just as they stood up for us in 1923 when we wanted to join the League of Nations to bring the Great Peace to the world. This was the second time we tried after our 1710 International Peace Conference in London.
Canada and Israel, as colonies of Britain, cannot hear the children crying. Only the women of the world can and have to!
Brave Palestine children and their mothers!
As Michael Jackson sings: “There comes a time when we heed a certain call, when the world must come together as one. There are people dying and it’s time to lend a hand to life, the greatest gift of all.”“We are the world!”